6. Ukutula Lion park – Holding and playing with lion cubs or walk in the bush with them.
7. Predator world with spotted hyena, caracal, wild dog, cheetah etc.
8. Hot air balloon while game viewing.
9. Elephant interaction and game viewing while riding on the back of an elephant.
10. Shopping in some of the major cities.
11. Crocodile park with the world’s largest captive crocodile.
11. Visit Hartebeespoortdam for the following:
- It is a huge man made lake.
- Shopping at the Curio markets (more then 300 stalls) where you can bargain for true African art, jewellery and crafts made from lead wood, bone, soap stone etc by the local native tribes.
- Snake park.
- Fresh water aquarium.
- Cheetah breeding project.
- Elephant Sanctuary, where you can walk with the elephants and touch them.
- Monkey Sanctuary, where you walk into a huge cage with monkeys all around you in the trees and walk ways.
- Lesedi Cultural Village – Learn about the 4 main black African Tribe’s culture and lifestyle.
There is much more depending on what you are looking for and what your field of interest is, some of it might require some travelling